On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe the types of computer software in structural engineering and its usefulness range; Explain the basic theories of computer software for structural analysis; Use the software in structural engineering in accordance with the requirements; Solve structural problems using sophisticated software.
- Computer Software in Structural Engineering;
- SAP2000 Computer Software;
- Case Study – Frame Structure;
- Etabs Computer Software;
- Case Study – Multi Storey Building;
- Midas Computer Software;
- Case Study – Truss Bridge.
Published at :