On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain concept, component and the advantages of geographical information system (GIS); Demonstrate model of spatial analysis using GIS software; Design GIS application; Apply project management in the GIS development; Describe direction of GIS development in the future.
- Fundamentals of GIS;
- Spatial Data;
- Spatial Data Modelling;
- Spatial Analysis;
- Spatial Analysis Using GIS Software;
- Analytical Modeling in GIS;
- OpenGIS and DistributedGIS;
- Issues in GIS: Data Quality ,Human and Organizational Issues;
- Object Modeling and Geodatabases;
- Geodatabase Design;
- GIS Project Design and Management;
- The Future of GIS.
Published at : Updated