On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe Business and Technical goals and constraints; Identify Existing Network and its traffic; Design a Network Topology and Addressing models; Select Network Devices and Technologies; Describe Network Security and Management Strategies.
- Analyzing Business Goals and Constraints;
- Analyzing Technical Goals and Tradeoffs;
- Characterizing the Existing Internetwork;
- Characterizing Network Traffic;
- Designing a Network Topology;
- Designing Models for Addressing and Numbering;
- Selecting Switching and Routing Protocols;
- Developing Network Security Strategies;
- Developing Network Management Strategies;
- Selecting Technologies and Devices for Campus Networks;
- Selecting Technologies and Devices for Enterprise Networks;
- Testing Your Network Design;
- Optimization and Documentation.
Published at : Updated