On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the problem to be solved; Explain the business problem domain; Construct solution for business problem domain; Formulate knowledge solution according to the business problem domain; Breakdown large domains into smaller subdomains.
- Applying the Principles, Practices, and Patterns of DDD;
- Introduction to Bounded Context Integration;
- Integrating via Messaging;
- Integrating via HTTP with RPC and REST;
- Introducing the Domain Modeling Building Blocks;
- Value Objects;
- Domain Services;
- Domain Events;
- Event Sourcing.
Published at : Updated