On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain the strategy to manage and monitor the database server; Apply SQL server features; Apply stategies for perfomance tuning; Construct a plan for backup and recovery.
- SQL Server 2014 Architecture;
- Managing And Troubleshooting The Database Engine;
- Securing The Database Instance;
- Configuring The Server For Optimal Performance;
- Optimizing SQL Server 2014;
- Monitoring SQL Server;
- Performance Tuning;
- Indexing Your Database;
- Clustering SQL Server 2014;
- Backup and Recovery;
- Database Mirroring;
- SQL Database Administration and Configuration.
Published at : Updated