On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain concept of data and data preprocessing; Explain concept of data warehouse and online analytical processing; Apply various basic and advanced data mining techniques; Apply data mining trends and research.
- Getting to know your data;
- Data preprocessing;
- Data warehousing and online analytical preprocessing;
- Data cube technology;
- Mining frequent patterns, associations, and correlations I;
- Mining frequent patterns, associations, and correlations II;
- Cluster analysis I;
- Cluster analysis II;
- Classification I;
- Classification II;
- Outlier analysis;
- Data mining trends and research frontiers.
Published at : Updated