On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain concept of data and data pre processing; Explain concept of data warehouse and online analytical processing; Apply various basic and advanced data mining technique; Apply data mining trends and research.
- Getting to Know Your Data;
- Data Preprocessing;
- Data Warehousing and On-line Analytical Processing;
- Data Cube Technology;
- Mining Frequent Patterns, Associations, and Correlations: Basic Concepts and Methods;
- Advanced Pattern Mining;
- Classification: Basic Concepts;
- Classification: Advanced Methods;
- Cluster Analysis: Basic Concepts and Methods;
- Cluster Analysis: Advanced Methods;
- Outlier Analysis;
- Data Mining Trends and Research Frontiers.
Published at : Updated