On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Propose business plan and evaluate the business model; Explain concept of web programming; Choose a proper web programming technic to build web based application; Build a web based application that complies with the requirements.
- Introduction to Web Programming (Laravel Framework with PhP, Html) and Dynamic Web Content;
- Customer Profile;
- Using Composer Packages and Routing;
- Building Views and Adding Style;
- The Next 10 Customer;
- Paging and Searching;
- Quantifying Value Proposition ;
- Authentication,Validation and Security;
- Testing and Debugging Application;
- Design Business Model;
- Adding Advanced Features to Application;
- Review Material.
Published at : Updated