On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Propose business plan and the showcased potential business project, design and evaluate business plan; Explain concept of web programming; Choose a proper web programming technic to build web based application; Build a web based application that complies with the requirements.
- Introduction to Web Programming with Java;
- Web Application Customer Profiles;
- HTML – Web Design Fundamental;
- Who are Our Next 10 Customers?;
- High Specifications in of Web Apps;
- JSP – Fundamental;
- Quantifying the Value Propositions of Web Apps;
- Where is Your Positions? (Chart Competitive Position);
- Sessions and Cookies;
- JSP and JavaBeans;
- Designing Business Model of Web Apps;
- JDBC, Internet and SSL.
Published at : Updated