On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain game development in Unity Programming; Apply techniques in 2D and 3D game programming; Design User Interface for Game Development; Deploy game application using Unity.
- Introduction to Unity Programming;
- 3D space;
- Sound Effects and Music;
- Design 2D GUI in a 3D Game;
- Third Person 3D Game;
- Memory Game;
- Interactive Devices and items;
- Enemies and Projectiles to the 3D Game;
- Connect Game to the Internet;
- Creative and Expressive Play;
- Deploy to players’ device;
- Game Play;
- Game Prototype.
Published at : Updated