On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the Computer Network Concept and technique; Identify the types of Network Devices; Demonstrate network device configuration on a network.
- Introduction to Network;
- Networking Devices and Topologies;
- Internet Protocol and Addressing;
- IP Subnetting and Troubleshooting;
- Introduction to IP Routing;
- Routing Protocol;
- Switching and Virtual Lan;
- Wireless Networking;
- Authentication and Access Control;
- Wide Area Network;
- Troubleshooting Tools;
- Network Troubleshooting;
- Management, Monitoring, and Optimization.
Published at : Updated