On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain various sensors and actuators and how they work; Choose appropriate sensors and actuators for a certain system application; Describe electronic circuits needed to connect sensors and actuators.
- Temperature Sensors and Thermal Actuators;
- Optical Sensors and Actuators;
- Electric and Magnetic Sensors and Actuators;
- Mechanical Sensors and Actuators;
- Acoustic Sensors and Actuators;
- Chemical Sensor and Actuators;
- Radiation Sensors and Actuators;
- MEMS and Smart Sensors;
- Interfacing Methods and Circuits;
- Interfacing to Microprocessors.
Published at : Updated