On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe the principles of semiconductor devices; Calculate the parameters (current, voltage etc.) of the semiconductor devices circuit.; Compare the mechanism and applications of various semiconductor devices; Design a semiconductor devices circuit.
- Introduction to Semiconductors;
- Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT);
- Field-Effect Transistor (FET);
- Introduction to Operational Amplifier (Op-Amp);
- Basic Op-Amp Circuits;
- Applications of Op-Amp Circuits.
Published at : Updated