On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify the problem and identify stages of thinking to solve design problem; Apply the stages of thinking to solve the design problem; Integrate the chosen graphic style to deliver the design solution.
- STAGES OF THINKING (The Design Process);
- DEFINE & RESEARCH;
- IDEA GENERATION (Creating Potential Solutions);
- SEMIOTICS (The Study of Signs);
- PROTOTYPE (Resolving Solutions);
- SELECT (Making Choices);
- IMPLEMENT (Delivering the Solutions);
- LEARN (Obtaining Feedback).
Published at : Updated