On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify product value and proposition; Examine design thinking process and customer insights; Propose a prototype models.
- Value Proposition Canvas – Introduction;
- Value Proposition – Mapping;
- Design Thinking skills;
- Experimentation skills;
- What is Design Process?;
- Design Idea 1 – design knowledge;
- Design Idea 2 – understanding customers;
- Design Idea 3 – prototype exploration;
- What Is Prototype?;
- Prototype: Possibilities;
- Prototype: Test and Repeat;
- Presentation of Final Project.
Published at : Updated