On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Define the research problems, purpose, and scope of research, basic theories and concept of designs (message, story, visual & animation); Analyze the problems, gather, and compile data; Create design solution of the problems for pre production, production & post production in animation product.
- Topics discussion (selected proposal topics);
- Data Gathering;
- Data Gathering & Analysis for Pre-Production, Production & Post Production;
- Concept Review;
- Visualizing the idea (visual asset) 1;
- Visualizing the idea (visual asset) 2;
- Visualizing the idea (visual asset) 3;
- Visual & Story Review;
- Production 1;
- Production 2;
- Production 3;
- Production Review;
- Final Project Approval.
Published at : Updated