On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe Kinds digital imaging problems and techniques; Describe basic 3D technique for imaging in project; Apply digital imaging application to solving problems; Apply different case in creative animation project.
- Introduction to Digital imaging;
- GUI and basic tools;
- Compositing in digital imaging;
- Introduction in 3D Editor;
- Basic 3D polygonal modeling 1;
- Basic 3D polygonal modeling 2;
- Material, lighting, shading & rendering for basic 3D imaging;
- Basic Material & UVW Map;
- Basic Lighting and lighting setup;
- Basic animation;
- Basic rendering;
- Advances Shading, Lighting & Rendering;
- Output media file, movie, still image, sequence, compressor & Decompressor.
Published at : Updated