On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify Animation Principles, Translate Classical Animation Principles into Cell Animation, Create Animation Productions, Choose Animation methods in Productions.
- Introducing to Animation & Construction Drawing Basic, Key & Inbetween,
- Timing and Motion & Pose to Pose Action,
- Follow Through and Overlapping Action,
- Arcs, Squash, & Stretch,
- Anticipation & Secondary Action,
- Staging & Exaggeration,
- Appeal & Personality,
- Walkcycle Basic,
- Walkcycle with Personality,
- Runcyle & Jumps with Personality,
- Acting & Reference,
- Production (Assistance).
Published at :