On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Design package referring to the benefit of creativity and attention to solutions for community activities; Produce strategic and comprehensive packaging design; Connect the quality of creation process with the final result of packaging design; Identify the meaning and function of packaging design that have been studied; Explain the planning concept of making the packaging design that have been studied.
- Introduction to the definition, benefits, and format of packaging design;
- Introduction to the concept of identity in packaging design;
- Role of Packaging Design in Marketing and Corporate Identity Formation;
- Creative thinking process in designing package;
- Definition and Role of Research in Packaging Design;
- Understanding and Implementing Strategies in Packaging Design;
- Definition and role of visualization in packaging design;
- Role of structural design in packaging design;
- Role of branding study in packaging design;
- The role of extension studies / Product & Brand Extension in the packaging design;
- The relationship between packaging design and Brand Experience;
- The role of creativity in making the strategy and concept of packaging design;
- Packaging design as a solution to the problem of contemporary society.
Published at :