On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Designing the system integration of brand identity with the concept; Apply the brand identity system to every subject according the goal; Rearrange the preparation stages of building the organization’s image, categories, symbols and impressions caused according the concept; Identify the image and brand identity system with the concept; Explain the concept planning of image and brand identity system.
- The Introduction and History of Branding;
- Image and Brand Identity, and the Response Generated Target Market/Audience;
- Indication of the Importance of Brand Identity Program and the Kinds of Categories of Symbols;
- The Basics in the Selection of Names;
- The Terms of Brand Brief;
- Phase I: Analysis;
- Phase II: Design Exploration 1;
- Phase II: Design Exploration 2;
- Phase II: Design Exploration 3;
- Phase II: Design Exploration 4;
- Phase III: Completion Design;
- Phase IV: Implementation 1;
- Phase IV: Implementation 2.
Published at : Updated