On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the entrepreneurship goal and context; model for innovation and entrepreneurship; Apply the concept of recognising the opportunity; finding the resources; developing the venture; and creating value; Analyse the cases of recognising the opportunity; finding the resources; developing the venture; and creating value.
- The Innovation Imperative;
- Social Innovation;
- Innovation, Globalisation, Development;
- Sources of Innovation;
- Entrepreneurial Creativity;
- Searching Strategies for Innovation;
- Building the Case;
- Leadership and Team;
- Developing New Product and Services;
- Creating New Ventures;
- Business model and capturing value;
- Exploiting Knowledge and Intellectual Property;
- Learning to Manage Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Published at : Updated