On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the meaning of risk and the impact of risk on organization; Apply the risk management analysis to assess, control, and transfer risk; Analyze the risk management strategy to ensure that an organization complies with legal and regulatory obligations, and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of operations within the organization.
- Approach to defining risk;
- Impact of risk on organizations;
- Type of risks;
- Development of risk management;
- Principles and aims of risk management;
- Importance of risk appetite;
- Tolerate, treat, transfer, and terminate;
- Risk control techniques;
- Control of selected hazard risk;
- Insurance and risk transfer.
Published at : Updated