On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain innovation as a business core; Analyze the innovation strategy in organization; Construct the innovative strategy in organization.
- Innovation – What It Is and Why It Matters;
- Innovation as A Core Business Process;
- Innovative organization;
- Innovation strategy;
- Sources of innovation;
- Building innovation case;
- Decision Making Under Uncertainty;
- Creating New Products and Services;
- Exploiting Open Innovation and Collaboration;
- Capturing the Benefits of innovation;
- Capturing Learning from Innovation.
Published at : Updated