On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain story & screenplay in animated movies; Describe the elements of story in animated movies; Apply the elements of story to make a screenplay & a storyboard; Create an ideal story through screenplay & storyboard.
- What is a screenplay;
- Story development in animated movies;
- Creating story : the subject;
- Creating story: the character;
- Beginning & ending of story;
- Plot point; The scene;
- Building the storyline;
- Writing Script;
- Visual Storytelling;
- Animatic, Sound & Vocal track;
- Animation Screenplay pipeline to create animated movies.
Published at : Updated