On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain The Function of Managerial Finance, The Financial Market Environment; Calculate Time value of money, Financial Ratios and Cash Flow; Analyze The Risk and Return, Valuation of Bonds & Stock; Apply Cost of capital, capital budgeting cash flow and techniques for decision making; Evaluate Long Term Financial Decision on Dividend Payout Policy and Capital Structure and Short Term Financial Decision on Working Capital Management and Current Liabilities Management; Evaluate Special Topics: Mergers, Business Failure, Derivatives Securities, Design Process and proposed potential business project related to Corporate Financial Management.
- Introduction to Managerial Finance: The Role of Managerial Finance;
- Introduction to Managerial Finance: Financial Market Environment;
- Financial Tools : Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis;
- Financial Tools: Time Value of Money;
- Financial Tools : Cash Flow and Financial Planning;
- Risk and The Required Rate of Return: Risk and Return;
- Valuation of Securities : Interest Rates and Bond Valuation;
- Valuation of Securities: Stock Valuation;
- The Cost of Capital: The Cost of Capital;
- Long Term Investment Decision: Capital Budgeting Techniques;
- Long Term Financial Decision: Leverage and Capital Structure;
- Short Term Financial Decision: Working Capital and Current Asset Management;
- Long Term Financial Decision: Payout Policy;
- Special Topics in Managerial Finance: Mergers and Business Failure.
Published at : Updated