On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the role and environment of managerial finance and financial statement and analysis; Calculate time value of money and understand risk and return and bond valuation; Apply stocks valuation and capital budgeting process; Calculate cost of capital and Payout Policy.
- Introduction to Managerial Finance;
- Financial Statement and Analysis;
- Time Value of Money;
- Risk and Return;
- Case and Presentation in Financial Statement Analysis;
- Interest Rates and Bond Valuation;
- Stock Valuation;
- Capital Budgeting Cash Flows;
- Cost of Capital;
- Payout Policy;
- Case and Presentation in Capital Budgeting.
Published at : Updated