On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe Spread Sheet Basic for Excel 2013 and Financial Statement; Analyze Cash Budget, Financial Statement, Financial Forecasting, Break Even Point and Leverage; Calculate Time Value of Money, Common Stock Valuation, Bond Valuation, The Cost of Capital, Capital Budgeting, Risk and Capital Budgeting; Apply Portfolio Statistics and Diversification.
- Introduction to Excel 2013;
- The Basics Financial Statement;
- The Cash Budget;
- Financial Statement Analysis Tools;
- Financial Forecasting;
- Break Even Point and Leverage Analysis;
- The Time Value of Money;
- Common Stock Valuation;
- Bond Valuation;
- The Cost of Capital;
- Capital Budgeting;
- Risk and Capital Budgeting;
- Portfolio Statistics and Diversification.
Published at : Updated