Students will be able to explain a framework for business valuation analysis using corporate disclosure and financial statement data; identifies four key components of valuation: business strategy analysis, accounting analysis, financial analysis, and prospective analysis; apply variety of decision-making contexts including securities analysis, credit analysis, and merger and acquisition decisions.
- The role of financial reporting in capital markets;
- Strategy analysis;
- Accounting analysis;
- Financial analysis;
- Prospective analysis: forecasting;
- Prospective analysis: valuation theory and concepts;
- Prospective analysis: valuation implementation;
- Equity security analysis;
- Credit analysis and distress prediction;
- Mergers and acquisitions.
Published at : Updated