On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Review The framework for business analysis and strategy analysis; Perform and implement accounting analysis and financial analysis; Analyze investment, cash flow and expanded analysis and prospective analysis; Construct Business analysis and valuation applications for credit analysis and merger acquisitions.
- A Framework for Business Analysis and Valuation Using Financial Statement;
- Strategy Analysis;
- Overview of Accounting Analysis;
- Implementing Accounting Analysis;
- Liquidity of Short-Term Assets;
- Related Debt-Paying Ability;
- Long-Term Debt-Paying Ability;
- For the Investor;
- Statement of Cash Flows;
- Expanded Analysis;
- Prospective Analysis : Forecasting;
- Credit Analysis and Distress Prediction;
- Mergers and Acquisition.
Published at : Updated