On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Interpret Interpret the principles of food processing technologies from plant and animal sources; Perform the food processing technologies frequently used in commercial practices; Define the business model and explain the defined business model.
- Cereal, Tuber And Bean Processing Technologies;
- Dairy Processing Technology and its Derivatives;
- Market Segment;
- Visual Thinking;
- Fruits and Vegetables – Processing Technologies and Application;
- Fat and oils;
- Aquatic food product;
- Meat Processing Technology;
- Story Telling;
- Creating Scenarios;
- Bread And Other Yeast-Risen Products;
- Poultry Processing and product;
- Beverage Processing Technology;
- Confectionery Product Processing Technology.
Published at : Updated