On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify key concepts in the field of Security Studies; Describe several theories as well scholars in the field of Security Studies; Explain contemporary security issues and policy options made by the state in international as well as domestic level; Integrate theory and empirics in an innovative and methodologically sound way in explaining security issues in both historical and contemporary issues.
- Introduction to Security Studies;
- Realism in Security Studies;
- Liberalism in Security Studies;
- Constructivism and Other Approaches in Security Studies;
- Exercise I;
- Institutions in International Security;
- Peace Operations;
- Crime, Terrorism, and Insurgency;
- Exercise II;
- Energy Security;
- Exercise III;
- Human Security;
- Environmental Security.
Published at : Updated