On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe historical development of diplomacy in international relations since the early age until the 21st century; Explain theoretical foundation of diplomacy in International Politics; Analyze diplomatic affairs and cases using theoretical approaches; Apply the acquired theories of diplomacy in practice through simulation and role play.
- Introduction to Diplomacy and International Politics;
- History of Diplomacy;
- The Politics of Diplomacy in Present day;
- The Art of Negotiation and The Actors;
- Diplomacy and Ethics on the practice of Diplomacy;
- Multi-track Diplomacy;
- Designing Position Paper and Workshop on Position Paper;
- Role Play Bilateral Negotiation;
- Guest Lecture: Indonesia’s Diplomacy in the Global Stage;
- Role Play Bilateral Negotiation in Economic Issue;
- Role Play (ASEAN Model);
- Role Play (UN Security Council Model);
- Role Play as a Head of Delegates or Head of States.
Published at : Updated