By the end of this course, student shall understand the role of information technology and communication in international politics that are used by different actors in international relations to compete for spheres of influence.
- Technology management by countries for supporting their national interest;
- Policies implemented;
- Particularly if in their competition with other states;
- The role of information technology as tool of propaganda in information warfare;
- Contemporary information operation;
- Information infrastructure;
- International implication of cyber warfare.
Published at :