On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe the relevance of the development of information technology and warfare to International Relations; Identify the key concepts and theories used in the field of information warfare; Examine how contemporary and emerging cyber threats as the main feature of information warfare are managed at the international level; Integrate theory and cases to explain Indonesia’s policy in information warfare.
- Introduction to Information Age/The Rise of Information Warfare;
- Cyberspace as the New Battlefield in Information Warfare;
- Cyber Attack and Cyber Exploitation;
- Cyber Crime and Cyber Terrorism;
- Law and Cyber Conflict;
- Cyber Offense and Defense;
- Cyber Deterrence;
- Cyber Security;
- Cyber Power;
- Seminar of students’ final project: Indonesia in information age (part 1);
- Seminar of students’ final project: Indonesia in information age (part 2);
- Seminar of students’ final project: Indonesia in information age (part 3);
- Excursion to ID SIRTII.
Published at : Updated