By the end of this course, students shall understand the role of international media and its influence on state diplomacy process at international level. The role of international media as CNN, Al Jazeera etc are made as sample cases of the role of international media in inter-state diplomacy.
- Media’s global role;
- CNN in global political arena;
- Al Jazeera in regional political constellation;
- The role of individual of global media in developed and developing countries diplomacy;
- Global media’s role in shaping the state’s image;
- Conflict between global media and the state;
- Global media and key states collaboration;
- The role of global media in shaping civilization.
Published at : Updated