On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe key concepts and role of international media in the social world; Analyze the roles and influences of international media toward specific case study; Apply key concepts and integrated relation of international media in international relations; Construct the relation between international media, states and international issues.
- Introduction: Media and Society;
- Introduction Media and the Social World;
- The Economics of the Media Industry;
- Political Influence on Media;
- Media Organizations and Professionals;
- Media and Ideology;
- Social Inequality and Media Representation;
- Media Influence and the Political World;
- Media Technology;
- Active Audiences and the Construction of Meaning;
- Conclusion: Media in a Changing Global Culture.
Published at : Updated