On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Discuss the concept of armed conflict and conflict resolution; Explain approaches in conflict and conflict resolution analysis; Relate the concepts and theories into different types of conflicts; Analyze a conflict within the acquired conceptual framework.
- Understanding Conflict Resolution and Conflict Resolution;
- Armed Conflict and Peace Agreements;
- Approaches in Conflict and Redefinition of Conflict Resolution;
- Conflict and Conflict Resolution Analysis;
- The Resolution of Conflict Between States;
- Conflict Resolution in Civil Wars;
- Conflict Resolution in State Formation Conflicts;
- Conflict Complexes and Conflict Resolution;
- Conflict Analysis Practice: Case Study;
- The United Nations in Conflict Resolution;
- International Communities in Conflict Resolution.
Published at : Updated