By the end of this course, students shall understand the cause of terrorism and its implications toward the state and society.
- Cause and pushing factor of terrorism;
- Religion and terrorism;
- Transnational crime and terrorism, Anti-terrorism and counter-terrorism policy;
- International effort to overcome global threat from terrorism, both in economic, politics and security sectors;
- The role of international;
- Global and regional organizations in the war against terrorism;
- The impacts of terrorism.
Published at : Updated