On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the concept and theories of supply chain risk and supply chain negotiation; Select proper method to solve specific type of supply chain risk problem; Classify the application of negotiation in specific aspects; Discuss benchmark, new trends and future issues on supply chain risk.
- Overview of Supply Chain Risk and Negotiation: Sourcing Strategies;
- Contract Issues and Philosophies;
- Execution of Competitive Bidding, complex Alliances and Development Relationships;
- Negotiation plan components, execution, its related costs evaluation, and cross-cultural issues;
- Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Assessment an;
- Management-Guest Speaker;
- New Trends in Risk Management;
- Customer Insight and Market Analysis;
- Business Model Environment;
- Product/ Services Development;
- Design Process;
- Prototyping Product/ Service;
- Evaluating Product/ Services Prototype.
Published at : Updated