On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify human factor problems at workplace environment; Identify solutions based on human factor principles (basic cognitive ergonomics concepts and formulas, and physiological concepts to analyze and solve human factor problems); Produce recommendation within the constraints; Prepare human factor analysis report; Perform human factor analysis report; Perform effectively in a group with other engineers.
- Introduction to Ergonomics;
- Human Body & Anthropometry;
- Workplace, Equipment, and Tools Design;
- Manual Work Design;
- Biomechanics and Design of Manual Handling;
- Fatigue and Energy Consumption;
- Work Environment Design;
- Design Cognitive Work;
- Human – Machine System;
- Working Hour and Eat Habits;
- Training and Other Management Practices;
- Body and Mind Working Together.
Published at : Updated