On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify ergonomics problem; Use antropometric data in design, use basic of bio mechanical formulas, cognitive ergonomics concepts and formulas, and physiological concepts to analyze and solve human factor problem; Illustrate the relationships between the human and the machine at workplace environment; Recognize or Intreprate what kind environment that affect work system efficiency; Write or create human factor analysis report.
- Introduction; Human Body & Anthropometry;
- Workplace, Equipment, Tools Design;
- Manual Work Design;
- Biomechanics and Design of Manual Handling;
- Fatigue and Energy Consumption;
- Work Environment Design;
- Design Cognitive Work;
- Human- Machine System;
- Working Hour and Eat Habits;
- Body and Mind Working Together;
- Job Design to Avoid Monotonous Task.
Published at : Updated