At the end of the course, students will be able to: Explain the stock market efficiency and analyze financial statement; Use interest rate for business decision and assessing bond’s riskiness; Valuing common stock and adjusting capital cost ; Explain the basic portfolio theory and portfolio management process; Using derivative to manage risk and select the appropriate optimization technique for a given financial problem; Present the written and oral analysis report.
- Statement analysis;
- Capital budgeting;
- Financial asset;
- Capital asset and dividend policy;
- Working capital and financial forecasting;
- Derivatives and risk management;
- Portfolio management and trading;
- Option pricing and hedging;
- Optimization techniques.
Published at : Updated