On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain individual behavior and process related to work performance (individual behavior, perception and learning, work emotions and attitude, motivation); Demonstrate team process through project presentation; Recognize contemporary views of best practice in organizations; Explain organizational process (structure, culture, change); Criticize leadership and its effect to organizational functioning through case study.
- Effective Managers Understand Organizational Behavior;
- Understanding and Managing Individual Behavior;
- Groups Behavior and Interpersonal Influence;
- Organizational Processes;
- Organizational Design, Change, and Innovation;
Published at : Updated