On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain the automation principles and strategies in the industrial system design problems; Apply the tools and techniques of manufacturing systems problems; Solve the industrial system design problems.
- Introduction to industrial system design;
- Industrial control system;
- Industrial Robotics;
- Material handling and transport systems;
- Single station manufacturing cells;
- Group technology and cellular manufacturing;
- Flexible manufacturing systems;
- Manual assembly lines;
- Transfer lines and automated manufacturing systems;
- Inspection practices and technologies;
- Product design and CAD/CAM;
- Concurrent engineering.
Published at : Updated