On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe database environment and Database Systems Development Lifecycle; Explain fact finding Techniques in Database Analysis; Illustrate database design using modelling techniques; Organize normalization techniques; Design databases which includes conceptual, logical, and physical modelling.
- Introduction to Databases;
- Database System Development Lifecycle;
- Database Analysis;
- Entity Relationship Modelling;
- Enhanced Entity Relationship Modelling;
- Methodology – Conceptual Database Design;
- Methodology – Logical Database Design for The Relational Model;
- Application Design;
- Methodology – Physical Database for Relational Databases;
- Methodology – Monitoring: Monitoring and Tuning the Operating System.
Published at : Updated