On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Use RDBMSs: Office Access and Oracle; Create plans and designs of database as suitable with Database Life Cycle; Use Fact Finding Techniques; Create entity relationship modeling; Create normalization; • LO 6: Design database which are conceptual, logical, and physical.
- Commercial RDBMSs: Office access and oracle;
- Database Planning, Design, & Administration;
- Fact Finding Techniques;
- Entity Relationship Modelling;
- Enhanced Entity Relationship Modelling;
- Advanced Normalization;
- Methodology – Conceptual Database Design;
- Methodology – Logical Database Design for the relational model;
- Methodology – Physical Database for relational Databases;
- Case Studies.
Published at : Updated