On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify the basic concepts, components, environment, architecture and technologies of data warehouse; Explain the requirements and how to design data warehouse; Analyze collection of data and techniques for processing the data in data warehouse; Analyze the strategy of design and implement data warehouse appropriate to the need.
- Data Warehousing Concepts;
- The Data Warehouse Environment;
- Data Warehousing Design;
- The Relational and the Multidimensional Models;
- The Data Warehouse and the ODS;
- Granularity in the Data Warehouse;
- The Data Warehouse and Technology;
- External Data and the Data Warehouse;
- Unstructured Data and the Data Warehouse;
- Migration to the Architected Environment;
- The Distributed Data warehouse;
- The Data Warehouse and the Web.
Published at : Updated