On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to : Explain Information System Development methods and the Systems Analysis and Design with UML; Apply the techniques and methods for gathering user requirements and define the requirements; Formulate Business Problems and opportunities for improvement by using Information System; Create Functional requirement models and their descriptions to describe which activities must do with the system for users; Create structure or domain models and their descriptions to describe data storing needed by the system; Create Proposed System Analysis Documents and gaining Approval from users.
- Introduction to System Analysis and Design;
- Requirements Determination;
- Requirements Gathering Techniques & Documentations;
- Business Process Analysis and Modelling with activity diagram;
- Functional modeling with Use Case Diagram;
- Describing The Use Case;
- Describing the Use Case with Activity Diagram;
- Introduction to Structural Modeling;
- Domain Class Diagram as Structural Model;
- Application of Behavioral Modeling, to describe Input and Output of a Use Case;
- Application of Behavioral State Machine to describe Object behavior;
- Gaining User Approval;
- Requirements Analysis Documentation.
Published at : Updated