On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the basic concepts, components and architecture of data warehouse; Explain the requirements and how to design data warehouse; Describe the advantages of data warehouse utilization; Analyze the strategy of design and implement data warehouse and why data warehouse is the suitable solution that appropriate to the need.
- Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Dimensional Modeling Primer;
- Kimball Dimensional Modeling Techniques Overview;
- Retail Sales;
- Order Management;
- Customer Relationship Management;
- Human Resources Management;
- Kimball DW/BI Lifecycle Overview;
- Dimensional Modeling Process and Tasks;
- ETL Subsystems and Techniques;
- ETL System Design and Development Process and Tasks.
Published at : Updated