On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Identify the basic concepts, components and architecture of data warehouse; Explain the requirements and how to design data warehouse; Describe the advantages of data warehouse utilization; Analyse data warehouse design and implementation strategy and the reason why data warehouse is the suitable solution.
- Evaluation of Decision Support Systems;
- The Data Warehouse Environment;
- The Data Warehouse and Design;
- Granularity in the Data Warehouse;
- The Data Warehouse and Technology;
- The Distributed Data Warehouse;
- External/Unstructured Data and the Data Warehouse;
- Migration to the Architected Environment;
- Executive Information System and the Data Warehouse;
- ERP and the Data Warehouse;
- The Data Warehouse and the Web;
- Data Warehouse Design and Building Review;
- Data Warehouse in Retail Sales: A Case Study.
Published at : Updated