On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain a path between CG and Governance of enterprise IT, various framework support governance enterprise of IT, history of COBIT, the basic concepts that make up COBIT 5, lifecycle for implementation of ITG using COBIT 5, process assessment model, COBIT certification; Discuss categories of enablers of COBIT 5, structure of process in COBIT 5, the role and responsibilities in implementing lifecycle phases, approach to process assessment; Analyze the phase of COBIT 5 implementation lifecycle; Prepare maturity level using process attribute.
- Key Frameworks and Standards Supporting Governance of Enterprise IT;
- COBIT-From IT Audit to Governance of Enterprise IT;
- Overview of COBIT 5-Governance of Enterprise IT;
- Introduction The Seven Enablers of COBIT 5;
- The Seven Enablers of COBIT 5 – Dimention;
- The Seven Enablers of COBIT 5 – Performance Management;
- Domains and Processes;
- Translating COBIT to Your Practice;
- Implementation of Governance of Enterprise IT with COBIT 5;
- COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model;
- Cobit Process Maturity and Process Capability;
- COBIT 5 Resources.
Published at : Updated