On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe concepts, terminology, environment, and relational model in database system; Construct query of SQL that suitable with the problem; Design database using structure data model.
- Introduction to Databases;
- SQL Server Introduction;
- Database Environment;
- SQL – Data Definition Language;
- SQL – Data Manipulation Language (1);
- SQL – Data Manipulation Language (2);
- SQL – Data Manipulation Language (3);
- Database System Development Lifecycle;
- Entity Relationship (ER) Modelling;
- Enhanced Entity-Relationship Modelling.
Published at : Updated