On Successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe the business processes and concept of service information system; Analyze the information system in hospitality industry; Recognize the operational challenges in hospitality industries and discuss the solutions; Describe about leadership concepts and managerial aspects in hospitality industries.
- Hospitality Spirit and Tourism;
- The Hotel Business and Room Division Operations;
- Food & Beverages Operations;
- The Restaurant Business and Operations;
- Managed Services;
- Recreation, Attraction, and Clubs Business;
- Gaming Entertainment Business;
- Meetings, Conventions, Expositions Business and Special Events;
- Communicating and Decision Making;
- Planning, Organizing, and Control;
- Human Resource Management;
- Leadership and Management;
- Globalization and The Future of Hospitality.
Published at : Updated