On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the basic concepts of information quality; Analyze the information quality and evidence law; Assess the information quality and evidence law.
- Information Quality, Data and Philosophy;
- Forget Dimensions: Define your Information Quality;
- Opening the Closed Word: A Survey of Information Quality Research;
- Algorithmic Check of Standards for Information Quality Dimensions;
- The Varieties of Disinformation;
- Enhancing the Quality of Open Data;
- Information Quality and Evidence Law;
- Information Quality: Purpose and Dimensions;
- Big Data and Information Quality;
- Information Quality in Clinical Research.
Published at : Updated