On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain a path between CG and Governance of enterprise, various framework support governance enterprise of IT, history of COBIT, the basic concepts that make up COBIT 5, lifecycle for implementation of ITG using COBIT 5, process assessment model, COBIT certification; Discuss categories of enablers of COBIT 5, structure of process in COBIT 5, the role and responsibilities in implementing lifecycle phases, approach to process assessment; Analyze the phase of COBIT 5 implementation lifecycle; Prepare maturity level using process attribute; Construct Business Plan and the Showcased potential business plan. .
- Key Frameworks and Standards Supporting Governance of Enterprise IT;
- Who Needs the IT Developer?;
- Who are Our Next 10 Customers in IT Developer Business?;
- COBIT-From IT Audit to GEIT;
- Overview of COBIT 5-Governance of Enterprise IT;
- High Specifications of IT Developer Business;
- Quantifying the Value Propositions in IT Developer Prods/Services;
- The Seven Enablers of COBIT 5;
- Domains and Processes;
- Where is Your Positions? (Chart Competitive Position);
- Designing Business Model of IT Developer Business;
- Implementation of GEIT with COBIT 5;
- COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model;
- COBIT 5 Resources.
Published at : Updated