On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Define e-business and e-commerce system related terms; Explain e-business overview and its impact to business, society and technology; Apply e-business system to corporate strategy; Analyze e-business strategy for competitive advantage.
- Overview of Electronic Commerce;
- E-Commerce: Mechanisms, Infrastructure, and Tools;
- Retailing in Electronic Commerce: Products and Services;
- B2B E-Commerce;
- Innovative EC Systems: From E-Government to E-Learning, Collaborative Commerce, and C2C Commerce;
- Mobile Commerce and Ubiquitous Computing;
- Social Commerce;
- Marketing and Advertising in E-Commerce;
- E-Commerce Security and Fraud Protection;
- Electronic Commerce Payment Systems;
- Order Fulfillment along the Supply Chain;
- EC Strategy, Globalization, and SMEs;
- Implementing EC Systems: From Justification to Successful Performance.
Published at : Updated