On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Cite conversations from the given learning materials; Apply Japanese grammars and expressions in the form of simple conversation as well as to understand the given learning materials; Use basic Japanese grammars and expressions learnt not only from one particular chapter of the materials, but also by combining with other chapters to make longer conversations.
- Chapter 14: Umeda Made Itte Kudasai;
- Chapter 15: Go-kazoku wa?;
- Chapter 16: Tsukaikata wo Oshiete Kudasai;
- Chapter 17: Dou shimashitaka?;
- Chapte 18: Shumi wa Nandesuka?;
- Chapter 19: Daietto wa Ashita Kara Shimasu; Review (Chapter 14-19);
- Chapter 20: Natsu Yasumi wa Dou Suruno?;
- Chapter 21: Watashi mo Sou Omoimasu;
- Chapter 22: Donna Apaato ga Ii Desuka?;
- Chapter 23: Dou Yatte Ikimasuka?;
- Chapter 24: Tetsudatte Kuremasuka?;
- Chapter 25: Iroiro Osewa ni Narimashita.
Published at : Updated