On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Apply several concepts related to Japanese kanji characters (radicals, affixes, etc); Write kanji characters learned from Basic Kanji Book I (Chapter 12 – 22); Read kanji characters learned from Basic Kanji Book I (Chapter 12 – 22).
- Chapter 12: Bushu 2 (Kanmuri, Ashi);
- Chapter 13: Bushu 3 (Tare, Kamae);
- Chapter 14: Bushu 4 (Nyou);
- Chapter 15: Ningen Kankei no Kanji;
- Chapter 16: Keiyoushi no Kanji 2;
- Chapter 17: Doushi no Kanji 2 (Idou wo Arawasu Kanji);
- Fukushuu I;
- Chapter 18: Ichi wo Arawasu Kanji;
- Chapter 19: Setsuji no Kanji;
- Chapter 20: Nihon no Gyousei Kubun;
- Chapter 21: ~suru Kanji;
- Chapter 22: Futatsu no Kanji kara Dekita Meishi;
- Fukushuu II.
Published at : Updated