On successful completion of this course, student will be able to:Recognize religions and thoughts that influence Japanese society; Describe Describe social structures and patterns of Japanese society; Explain Explain social phenomena that arise in modern Japanese society.
- Modern Japanese Society;
- Japanese Thought and Religion;
- Shinto and Buddhism in Japan;
- Confucianism and Christianity in Japan;
- Social Patterns of Japanese Society;
- Modern Japanese Education;
- Modern Japanese Woman;
- Social Problem in Japan : Ijime and Hikikomori;
- Social Problem in Japan: Shoushika;
- Social Problem in Japan: Koureika Shakai and Rojin Mondai;
- Social Problem in Japan: Homeless and Working Poor in Japan;
- Japanese Culture.
Published at : Updated