On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Recognize religions and thoughts that influence Japanese society; Describe social structures and social concept of Japanese society; Summarise social phenomena that arise in modern society.
- Modern Japanese Society;
- Japanese Thought and Religion;
- Japanese Social Concept (1): On, Giri, and Gimu;
- Japanese Social Concept (2): Honne, Tatemae, Uchi and Soto;
- Japanese Social Concept (3): Sempai, Kohai and Haji no Bunka;
- Minority Group;
- Modern Japanese Education;
- Modern Japanese Woman;
- Japanese Social Problem (1): Ijime and Hikikomori;
- Japanese Social Problem (2): Koreika Shakai, Rojin Mondai and Kodokushi;
- Japanese Social Problem (3): Working Poor and Karoshi;
- Japanese Social Problem (4): Monster Parent;
- Japanese Culture.
Published at : Updated