On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Reproduce basic Japanese grammars and expressions from the text book orally as well as in forms of writing; Give examples of basic Japanese grammar and expressions; Use basic Japanese grammars and expressions learnt not only from one particular chapter of the text book, but also by combining with other chapters to express their mind in longer sentences.
- Chapter 14: Umeda Made Itte Kudasai;
- Chapter 15: Go-kazoku wa?;
- Chapter 16: Tsukaikata wo Oshiete Kudasai;
- Chapter 17: Dou shimashitaka?;
- Chapte 18: Shumi wa Nandesuka?;
- Chapter 19: Daietto wa Ashita Kara Shimasu;
- Review (Chapter 14-19);
- Chapter 20: Natsu Yasumi wa Dou Suruno?;
- Chapter 21: Watashi mo Sou Omoimasu;
- Chapter 22: Donna Apaato ga Ii Desuka?;
- Chapter 23: Dou Yatte Ikimasuka?;
- Chapter 24: Tetsudatte Kuremasuka?;
- Chapter 25: Iroiro Osewa ni Narimashita.
Published at : Updated